- 5/February/2018-ICAEM 2018 conference was held in Fukuoka, Japan, during January 20-22, 2018 successfully. Special gratitude should be extended to all the conference committee members for their great contribution.
conference program is available to download here. (Click)
Please browse it and make your schedule in advance.
14/Aug./2017-The conference ICCBM 2018 will be held in Fukuoka during January 20-22, 2018. Welcome your join.
- 6/Jul./2017-Call for paper is available to download now. (Click) Welcome your join.
- 5/Jul./2017-Welcome Prof. Ando Tatsuo from the University of Tokyo, Japan join the conference and give keynote speech. (check)
- 25/May./2017 - Proceeding of ICCBM 2016 Materials Science Forum Vol. 902 has been online. (check)
- 04/May./2017 - To submit a paper, click on the following link.
- 20/Mar./2017 - Invite speeches updated, more will be confirmed.
- 3/Mar./2017 - Website opened.
Welcome to ICCBM 2018
2018 The 2nd International Conference on Civil and Building Materials (ICCBM 2018) will be held in Fukuoka, Japan during January 20-22, 2018, which will be addressed by Prof.Alan Crosky, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW Australia; Prof.UMEMURA Kazuo, Department of Physics,Tokyo University of Science, Japan, and Prof. Ando Tatsuo, The University of Tokyo, Japan etc.
ICCMB 2018 aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to discuss latest progress and development in these fields. ICCBM 2018 would be the international platform for knowledge sharing as well as creating favorable atmosphere for collaboration initiations. This event will include contributions by renowned plenary and invited speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical exhibition that relate to the topics dealt with in the Scientific Program.
We are pleased to invite you to submit abstracts/manuscripts to present your work in this important scientific event, which will be launched in Fukuoka, January 20-22, 2018.
ICCBM 2018 conference was held in Fukuoka, Japan, during January 20-22, 2018
successfully. Special gratitude should be extended to all the conference
committee members for their great contribution.
Here enclose the linkage for you to download all photos.
Note: It's available within two months.
Welcome your join to ICCBM 2019 which will be updated soon. For more questions, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org.